Did you know that composting with worms not only helps the environment but it also helps reduce waste? Well, that is right. Vermicomposting also referred to as worm composting is becoming increasingly popular all over the globe. It entails the use of live worms to work on kitchen waste which they transform into compost, a nutrient-rich product that can be used in in-house or garden plants. Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm 250 Count Red Wiggler can help you kick-start your worm compost farm. The worms are delivered in a pack containing 250 live red wiggler worms that are healthy and ready to begin composting. If you are new to vermicomposting then this is the surest way to begin your project.
Product Features and Benefits
- The worms are guaranteed live upon delivery.
- The package is free from insects and mites that may bring in unwanted problems.
- Just as the experts recommend the 250 live red worms are ideal for staring a worm composter. It is better to begin small and grow over time.
- The worms are healthy and highly adaptable. They will double in number within 90 days. Just ensure you provide the required food as well as a good home for the worms.
- The worms can also be used for boosting plant germination, growth and crop yields. This is achieved through their ability to improve the soil structure.
- The heavy-feeding worms will transform the kitchen waste into compost within a few weeks.
- You can also use the worms as source of protein for your fish in the aquarium or even reptiles.
- Excellent product guaranteed since Uncle Jim’s worm farm has been around for more than 40 years.
- The package is well secured to prevent worms from escaping during transportation and when offloading into the worm bin.
- The red wigglers are free from chemicals and hence are ideal for those who love anything 100% organic.
- Kids are fascinated by the red worms. The worms are ideal for school’s environmental studies projects and homes.
- The wigglers have an excellent appetite.
- It is ideal for fishermen especially trout and pan fishermen.
- Weighs about 6 pounds and has a dimension of 7x6x6 inches.
- A guideline is provided with the packaging on how to begin the worm composting project.
Product Pros and Cons of Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm 250 Count Red Wigglers
- Healthy and live worms.
- Well packaged to eliminate losses.
- Good number for new worm farms.
- Easy to feed and care for.
- Excellent multiplication rate. The number doubles within weeks.
- Some might be smaller upon delivery. However, the bulge within a day or two.
A Final Word on Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm 250 Count Red Wiggler
One of the best ways to begin your worm farm is by investing in Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm 250 Count Red Wigglers. The 250 count is ideal for starting a new colony which will multiply within a few months. Just ensure the worms are well-fed and their environment kept within the right temperature and moisture levels.Buy Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm 250 Count Red Wiggler Live Composting Worms