According to EPA.gov, food waste that ends up in the landfill every year adds up to a total of 34 million tons. Furthermore, this waste may not really benefit anyone once it is disposed on the landfills. Fortunately, the worm composter now makes it easier for households to transform their kitchen waste into useful waste. Red wiggler worms or the worms responsible for vercomposting do an excellent job when it comes to composting. They are available online and in local worm farms. They require a composting bin and this can be purchased from reliable suppliers. If you have been considering getting a worm bin then one of the best composters is the Worm Factory 360 Worm Composting Bin with Freebies.
Product Features and Benefits
- It comes with 4 standard size trays and can be expanded to up to 8 trays. This is ideal for starters as well as those looking for bigger composters.
- You can convert its lid into a stand that can serve you well when harvesting the compost.
- The unit comes with a manual that gives a step-by-step guide on Worm Factory 360 Composter management.
- Comes with freebies; “What Can Red Wigglers Eat” and an infographic 6 inch by 9 inch refrigerator magnet. The latter is used for determining which foods to and not feed the red wiggler worms.
- It comes with an in-built “worm tea” collector tray as well as spigot. These are needed for easy drainage.
- It is black in color.
- It weighs 14.7 pounds and has a dimension of 18x18x15.5 inches.
- It is a sturdy unit that has been built to last for many years.
- It is easy to setup and use. Takes less than 15 minutes to assemble and operate.
- The trays have been arranged in such a way that the worms can move to the next tray once composting is completed on a lower tray. This makes compost harvesting easy.
- Easy to manage the unit. It only requires 15 minutes of your time every week. Furthermore, the food magnet splits for food selection makes your work much easier.
- It is covered by a comprehensive warranty.
- It is the best unit for the beginner who has no clue about worm composting. Clear guidelines are provided for the user.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use.
- Excellent quality product.
- Covered by a warranty.
- Easy to maintain.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Comes with freebies.
- Some buyers complain that moisture meter or cultivar is not included.
A Final Word on Worm Factory 360 Worm Composting Bin
The Worm Factory 360 Worm Composter with freebies comes fully-packed with all you require to begin your worm farm. The kit is easy to assemble, has an appealing design, is adaptable, and is easy to maintain. This is a sure bet for all who have no clue whatsoever about worm composters or vermicomposting.Buy Worm Factory 360 Worm Composting Bin + Bonus