Composting with worms or vermicomposting is gaining popularity in the world over. The common red wiggler worm or Eisenia fetida does this task of transforming the waste into a useful product referred to as compost; also worm castings or vermicast. The worms require a small space and some specific conditions in order to reproduce, thrive, and work on the food or organic waste. In order to start off your composting project you need the worm bin, biodegradable waste, food, bedding and the composting worms. Bins and the other requirements are available almost anywhere but the worms should be sourced from a reliable supplier such as Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm. Do not go out there and collect Night crawlers or the ordinary earthworm. Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm Live Worm are the best option for any worm composting project irrespective of size.
Product Features and Benefits
- It is the right worm for vermicomposting. Do not buy just any kind of worms online.
- Live and guaranteed red wigglers.
- Reliable supplier. Truth be told; the supplier, Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm has been in the business for more than 40 years.
- The worms mature rapidly. Young ones mature within 30 to 45 days after hatching. The total number of worms typically double within 60 days.
- The 1000 count is best to cater for any unanticipated losses either on transit or during the adaptation stage to the new home.
- Buy in larger or smaller quantities depending on your worm composting setup.
- The worms are raised on ideal cultural methods. They are free from any chemicals.
- Worms are free from insects and mites.
- The product comes with an easy-to-read instruction manual for vermicomposting and how to add the compost or worms to your garden, lawn or bin.
- It is the best product for improving soil fertility, plant growth, and crop yields.
- The worms can be used as a protein-rich food for reptiles or aquarium fish.
- The product is well-packaged to prevent the worms from dying or escaping during transit.
- The worms are healthy and ready to engage in serious business of composting.
- Can be used for fishing as well.
- Excellent customer service for any of your concerns and queries.
Product Pros and Cons
- Excellent packaging. Eliminates possible losses during transit.
- Good number of worms for any project size.
- Healthy and chemical-free red wiggler worms.
- Potent and high multiplication rate.
- Excellent composters.
- 100% replacement for free in case of losses during transit.
- The worms tend to be a bit sluggish the first few days.
- The worms look half dead on delivery. However, they bounce back to life within a few hours.
A Final Word on Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm Live Worms
You need a reliable source of composting worms if you want to succeed in worm composting. Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm Live Worms are ideal for any project size. The worms are delivered with a 100% guaranteed live worms. Initially, the worms appear weak and sluggish but once they get accustomed to the new environment they transform into healthy and ferocious organic waste creatures. They will devour a huge amount of waste and double their number within 60 days. You cannot go wrong with this product.