Every gardener or homeowner who uses worms for composting understands what a good quality worm composter can do for them. The Worm Factory 360 WF360B Worm Composter comes with a plethora of features aimed at making composting with worms easy and hassle-free. It is designed with the final user in mind and all its features have been ingeniously placed for a reason.
Product Features and Benefits
- It is covered by a 10-year warranty.
- It has a “worm tea” collector tray and spigot for efficient drainage.
- The accessory kit comes in handy when it comes to maintenance of the Worm factory 360 worm composter. It has all the basic tools required for the task.
- It is an easy to operate unit. Requires less than 15 minutes of your time every week.
- Comes with bedding material. You can begin vermicomposting with the bottom tray.
- Weighs 11 pounds and has a dimension of 17.9×17.9×14.9 inches.
- Built ideally for households of 1 to 4 people and it is expandable. It can therefore be expanded to meet the needs of bigger households.
- Has an expandable multi-tray design which guarantees the largest conversation of waste to compost.
- It is black in color. Green and terracotta designs are available as well.
- Best for both indoor and outdoor use. This is ideal for an all year round operation.
- It is ideal for kitchens, porches, apartments, garages, and many others.
- It is well-aerated to eliminate undesirable odors.
- It is quite sturdy and worth its price.
- Its redesigned lid can be transformed into a handy stand for the trays when you are harvesting the vermicast.
- It comes with standard 4-Trays that can be scaled up to 8 trays depending on the needs of the user.
- One-step assembly required right of the package. Takes no brains to setup.
- Guarantees an odourless operation when you follow the instructions provided.
- Has a thermo siphon air flow design which accelerates composting. However, the composting time will vary depending on the material.
- It has a huge capacity. The 8 trays-capacity for composting at any given time are ideal for different users.
- An excellent quality lid designed to keep off pests and pets.
- An in-built thermometer is available for checking out the bin’s internal temperature. This will help determine if any of the trays is too hot and where necessary add some water to lower the temperature.
- Extras include; mineral rock dust, a manual and DVD guide, Quick Tips Lid, bedding material, a Worm ladder, and an Accessory Kit.
Product Pros and Cons
- It is the best for small households.
- Comprehensive warranty provided.
- Comes with some extra freebies.
- Durable unit.
- The unit is expandable.
- Easy to use.
- Instructions video included in the package.
- Easy to setup. Takes less than 15 minutes.
- Might clog at times.
- Can attract mites and flies.
A Final Word on Worm Factory 360 WF360B Worm Composter
The Worm Factory 360 WF360B Worm Composter is a worm composter that is truly defined as functional, compact, expandable, odourless, and easy to use. It is designed to make worm composting not only effective but also fun and easy. All its parts are aimed at making the best of every waste fed into the unit. As for price, it is a definite value for money.Buy Worm Factory 360 WF360B Worm Composter