Hungry Bin Features and Benefits
- The Hungry Bin Flow-Through Worm Farm is a unique composter designed with excellent features. The bin and the worms are shipped separately with the bin delivered at first then followed by the worms. This will allow you to prepare the bin before the arrival of the red wiggler worms.
- It is a fast and convenient composter manufactured in New Zealand.
- It is capable of processing up to 4 lbs or 1.8 kg of kitchen waste in a day.
- The worms delivered are healthy and free from insects, mites, and chemicals. They are ready for composting upon delivery.
- It has an innovative and impressive design. This blends well with any interior design imaginable.
- The unit’s design allows an easy collection of the compost and the leachate or “worm tea”.
- The unit has a sturdy handle and wheels that makes it portable. You can move it easily to whichever location you deem fit.
- The 2000 count red wiggler worms are ideal for kick-starting your worm composting business. This automatically takes care of losses that might be encountered during transit or within the first weeks when the worms are adapting to the new location.
- The shipping arrangement guarantees that the worms do not take too long to arrive. It also gives you enough time for preparation. Since the worms are shipped strictly on weekdays, that means they never stay on a loading dock over a weekend.
- Replacement is provided if the worms die upon arrival.
Product Pros and Cons
- Sturdy design that will last for many years.
- Easy to setup and use. Takes less than 30 minutes to fix.
- Comes with easy-to- read instructions.
- It has an excellent capacity.
- Requires the least maintenance.
- It is easy to monitor the worms.
- Its tapered design makes worm compost harvesting a breeze.
- It has strong handle and sturdy wheels and thus it is portable.
- Quite expensive when compared to others.
- Compost bedding not included.
If you have been looking for the best compost bin in the market then Hungry Bin with Worms wins the day. This is a high-end composter designed for those who have been worm composting for a while. The unit is the best for those who want to upgrade and not a beginner who is just starting out in vermicomposting.